Monarch returning

I guess that one of the most expected returns for this year (at least for me) is of Monarch!
It's been several years since the last flights of that airline to Madeira and I don't even remember seeing them around here...

So, it's one of the airlines I've been wanting to see around  for a long time...
Next Monday will be the day (probably with an A320...).

The only time I caught a Monarch plane was 3 Years ago, in Lanzarote, as I disembarked my plane noticed an A300 from Monarch, far in the distance....quite a catch...

Comentários

  1. Um A320 é de certeza. Agora vamos lá ver se vem bónus! Mais informações segunda de madrugada! :))

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390