Sata Q400 Premiere at Madeira

Finally, I'll share these ones....
As far as I know, the Sata was the first Q400 at Madeira.
I was rather curious regarding this plane. Through the photos I'd seen, I couldn't make my mind on it: Liked it or not?

It arrived around 12 o'clock, not a very good time for photography, regarding light and heat waves...
Allways had found this perspective very funny in other photos...looks like it's standing just in the nose gear....


The first crew, incluinding a pilot from Bombardier (Tyrolean Airways?), on the right.
Those engines look really ugly...like long boxes...
On the inside, it still smelled like brand new...
During the scale, they made a couple of training landings and a missed approach procedure, before preparing the return flight.
Quite a powerfull take-off...it was empty...

Comentários

  1. Definitivamente, o 400 não deve nada à beleza... E o 200 ainda menos...
    Se, contudo, forem fiáveis, salva-se alguma coisa. Se calhar, o principal!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ainda só vi o Q200 muito de raspão, uma delas à noite e outra à distância mas, parece-me que, por ser mais pequeno sempre fica melhor por ser menos "charuto" que o Q400...

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390