3 a.m.

Well, this one's not about planes...it's just other stuff....
Just a couple of night's ago my wife woke me up at 3 a.m., completely pissed, as she couldn't sleep with the loud noise of music coming from somewhere...

Indeed the music was at a volume quite loud...specially at that time of the night...
Convinced that it was coming from the bar under my flat got up and went there.
It usually closes around mid-night and it's a coffee kind of bar, not a night club bar...so loud noise at that time isn't usual but...

When I got there...it was completely dark and in silence but, outside the music was even more noticeable...followed the sound and found that it was coming from the apartment in the same floor as mine but from the next block: the brits...(at least they seem to be brits...they've rented the flat not a while ago...)

Well, went up again into my balcony, when I got there...a few wine bottles in their balcony and the guy with the head into her lap.
I was still sleepy and kind of pissed for doing that at that time and tought "great they fell asleep completly drunk...."
then I noticed some quite reconisable female sound and movement on his head....ok...definitly not sleeping with the head (and mouth...) on her ...hu... "lap"...
Her bare legs / feet should have been an hint...

At that time, sleepy and kind of pissed, wasn't feeling very "voyeuristic", so shouted a loud "Hey, sexy boy!!!.....and they heard me...there was a small suspense from her sounds and his movement...and then the guy jumped up...!!!
Shouted again "keep it down" (obviously I was refering to the music... couldn't care less about the else...), the guy asked for a very embarrassed "sorry" and went inside turning the music off...

I'm the kind of guy who doesn't care much on what others do, how they do it or with who they do it, as long as they don't bother me...Music off, good enough for me...
Hope they still managed to carry on....LOL

Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390