"KLM" at Madeira

Today I noticed that the plane that made the Transavia flight, from Amsterdam was the PH-HZM.
Nothing special there...no special livery, no story at all...

But then, I was checking some old photos when I noticed this one very special:


The first time I caught KLM colors....and, as far as I know, the only time those colors were here at Madeira.
The plane: PH-HZM, the same one of today!

Back then, (3th August 2006) the plane had just returned to Transavia, after some time on duty with KLM and was still using its colors...Great!!!

I remember it was a day I had went to the airport to photograph an An12 (another very rare visitor) and was about to leave when the Transavia was arriving. Still though of leaving without photographing it but, as I was already there, so waited a bit....and BIG prize!! I couldn't believe...
Anyway a unique catch on my colection...

Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390